BabyWombWorld has now developed a camping cot that hopefully will satisfy almost all the needs and requirements of a modern-day parent.
The BabyWombWorld camp cot is made from 300D mélange fabric giving it a stylish look and feel in a light grey/blue color.
The camp cot is lightweight, therefore making them easier to pack up and transport. The cot can become a bassinet, which is suited for smaller babies.
Once baby can support themselves, parents can remove the bassinet from the camp cot. You can also turn the camp cot into a co-sleeper by dropping the one side as shown below.
With the camp cot in the bassinet (upper) position, the BabyWombWorld camp cot has a zipped door at the bottom to allow for the storage of nappies,
blankets of anything a parent will find suitable to store in the bottom section.
– Birth to 3 years (maximum weight 20kg)
– Carton Size: 80.5 x 26.5 x 30 cm
– Gross Product Weight: 11.8 kg
– Size if Product Assembled: 102 x 70 x 77 cm
– If you would like to purchase a thicker mattress, you would need a standard mattress size 96 x 63 cm, a standard mattress size 95 x 66 cm will fit in our
camp cot as well (Please note we do not sell mattresses separately)
– Please NOTE this camp cot does not include a fitted sheet!!